Welcome to the City of Ozark, Arkansas
Water Department Update:
The Ozark Water Department will be performing fire hydrant flushing to remove any
sediment or stagnant water from the distribution system and to test fire hydrant operation.
These steps are taken to improve the overall water quality within the distribution system
and to insure the delivery of the highest quality of water possible.
Ozark City Hall Lobby, Ozark Police Department and Ozark Water Department Lobbies are now open to the public.
• To contact someone at City Hall, Call 479-667-2238.
Payments can be made by mail or using mailbox #2910 located in the parking lot.
• The Police Department contact number is: 479-667-2233.
Payments can be made by mail or online.
• The Water Department contact number is: 479-667-3554.
Payments can be made online, over the phone or by using the after hours mailbox or drop box.
- City parks are now open.
- In town pick up for curbside recycling will be the second and fourth Fridays of each month.
- If anyone needs bins, they are free of charge for city residents and can be picked up at City Hall.
All posts related to Covid-19 listed here. Most recent postings below.
If you suspect you have symptoms of the flu or COVID-19, call your healthcare provider or the hospital to let them know you need to be seen. Proper precautions can be taken before your arrival to keep everyone safe.
You can take personal precautions as well. Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap. Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and healthy.